Movie Suggestion & Sixth Sense review

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A movie I would like to recommend for watching would be "Back to the future" because the day that Marty and Doc arrives 'in the future' is supposed to be around this time! And since the movie was set in 1985, I thought it would be pretty cool to watch it!

The sixth sense was really nothing new for me since I did watch several times already, but one thing that was different was the doc himself. As I am a psychology major, the way he was dealing with the child was something I looked more carefully this time.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. thank you so very much for your review of the 6th sense. I'm so happy to learn that it tickled the psychology side of you.

    and yes... your suggestion was taken, and it ended up being an excellent idea. all i want to get my hands on now is a pair of those lace-up Nike shoes and a hoverboard.

    please comment more films and books you'd like, and more topics you'd like to discuss! :)))

    ReplyDelete